I walk with ghosts -

Go down

I walk with ghosts -

Objavlja by Admin on Čet Sep 06, 2018 2:24 pm

The physical body is made up of a billion cell units.
Each cell is a "standalone unit that is engaged", it feels, lives, and is renewed. It is renewed by its copy - copies, copies with time become more aging and deformed (the body is old)

Cells have a certain place in the body, where it works only in conjunction with all others. "Cells also have their own soul!"

The human soul without the body retains the cellular souls in the same connection as they were in the physical body.
They always stick together.
There are no obstacles in the fifth dimension, and these cells can also move as you see many birds in flight - they are all together, but only the shape changes.
Admin
Admin

Število prispevkov : 23
Kraj : Peta dimenzija vesolja

Poglej uporabnikov profil http://paranormalmateria.forumotion.com

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Re: I walk with ghosts -

Objavlja by Admin on Čet Sep 06, 2018 2:25 pm

Archival time; first part

After the death of man, his consciousness is removed from the body. Every energy consciousness of each cell stays in its place and all as a whole go away from the dead body. They still form a visual image of the one who had this consciousness in himself as his soul energy.
From here on, the consciousness of an individual is still alive, but without a physical body, he is a man without a body.
At this stage, the spirit no longer knows that there is a physical life, this memory fades. Just as some do not believe that there is a parallel of life in the form of ghosts or life after life.
All these forms of the minds of humans and animals are always present in the environment where a person lives, except that he does not perceive it, unless the pursuit of some exile and interference with it and in some way stimulates the soul energy to pursue it, because it is also the soul some new excitement for some new knowledge.
When a person loses or cuts off his foot, these cellular energies do not in any way detract from the whole of human consciousness, stay in the place where they were.
They still function and perform a function without this leg, and this is on commands from the center of the brain. Therefore, a person occasionally feels pain in his removed leg. This consciousness leaves the body completely when it is completely dead. The brain is the only body that leads the body and some kind of converter antimatter into consciousness.
When you die after a light niche you find yourself abroad, where there is no matter at least in hard form, you can call it an antimatter.
When choosing a niche to reintroduce into the physical world, which can be the same period as in the previous life. So, from the survival of the future, the past you return to the past, or the future for you.
When you realize yourself in a certain body, you have to reconsider yourself first as a soul. Sometimes, through the realization of this consciousness, you feel that you have somehow experienced this to know the place, even though you have never been there to do something which is very well known to you, in short, with the help of meditation, these memorial impressions are so frequent that you simply begin to think in the direction of uninterrupted living with the spaces of the entrance into different bodies and periods.
Admin
Admin

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Admin on Čet Sep 06, 2018 2:26 pm

Round lights in the sky -------------------

When I was a child, I realized that I was going out of my body during sleep.
One day, at the exit and hovering of my soul, a glittering sphere of diameter was flown there somewhere half a meter and was blended with my soul.
It was a kind of reincarnation of foreign energy. Together with an intruder, we were in the moment in the body.

Just as the human body changes evolutionarily, souls or enriched souls are simultaneously changing.
How I live with this foreigner, I have already written a lot in this subject.

In recent times, glittering spheres have been observed in the world that float and move at different speeds and directions.
(when they want to be visible - they become visible)
Therefore, with certainty, I reveal that evolution has also made its own in the fifth dimension, it has become progressive - the bright spheres in the sky can be the gatherers of the souls who preserve the enlightened souls or somehow lead them, and when conditions are again literally thrown into the young bodies of the earthly.
Perhaps, in some ways, it is allowed for me to write about this, because the time of truth is about
Admin
Admin

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Admin on Čet Sep 13, 2018 7:40 am

The human body has always two consciousnesses, the basic consciousness is guided by the physical body, and the other leads to the fifth dimension when the body is asleep. (verified and based on the truth)
Awareness of the other consciousness is unattainable due to a kind of blockade created by the physical brain.

The release of the mental impulses into the atmosphere that comes from these brain are aggressive and must first turn into paranormal energy or take the form of a paranormalmateria.

The paranormalateral form in the fifth dimension is distinctly unique and occupies space for all eternity.
Physical time can not affect only the structure or meaning of these impulses.

Admin
Admin

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Admin on Čet Sep 13, 2018 8:15 am

Your thoughts that you say or just have in your head are the original physical thoughts or impulses (just like the difference between analog and digital signals)
The change in the pulses into the form of paranormal- tary signals occurs only in REM sleep, which most people do not know and can not influence.
So time travel comes into consideration when the physical body stops for a while, so you have turned on paranormal consciousness.
Admin
Admin

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Admin on Pet Sep 14, 2018 10:16 am

The difference between physical and paranormal beings is null.
The physical body is just a mask for a paranormal being.
The physical body sees only a three-dimensional shape with its own eyes, but does not see what is happening outside of this mask.
The human soul works in the body only within the boundaries of physical perceptions and senses as it is possessed by the present evolutionarily fairly primitive body.
The paranormal being is capable of more than the physical body.
It manages the paranormal and physical distribution of power, it can touch you, kill you or eliminate your power, it can transform you into the praphactors.
Admin
Admin

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Admin on Sob Sep 15, 2018 11:56 am

Traveling in the past with a ballast of a physical body is impossible.
A paranormal journey in the fifth dimension is feasible, but only when your body dies.

My fifth-dimensional travel is a short range just a few minutes away from my body.
That is why I also describe how to behave in the fifth dimension, because if you go too far from your body, there is no return, and you can not describe these definitions.
In the fifth dimension you act like an octopus when hunting a prey.
You carry out your activities by linking with other subordinate refined energies.
Admin
Admin

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Objavlja by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Nazaj na vrh